Our ability to provide exciting, innovative, hands-on learning experiences rests upon the depth of funding. The Junior Achievement Foundation of the Upper Midwest is a permanent asset that will provide a reliable, secure funding stream to increase participation by controlling costs to schools and households, and by providing more opportunities through creative programming and outreach to new student populations.
You can make an outright gift of cash to the foundation, or a planned gift (i.e., will, life insurance policy, retirement account or trust arrangement). Planned gift donors will be recognized as members of the Schilling Family Legacy Society as supporters who have taken deliberate steps to ensure our future success.
Foundation Board Members
- Mike Roos, KPMG, LLP (Chair)
- Jim Hemak, Webincs, Inc. (Secretary and Treasurer)
- Mike Duffy, DST Market Services, LLC
- Pete Godich, Deluxe Corporation
- Paul Koch, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Hugh Schilling, Horton Holding, Inc. (Advisory member)
Schilling Family Legacy Society Members
- Brendan Bannigan and Kathleen Just-Bannigan
- Ronald D. Cody
- James R. and Patricia Hemak
- Barbara Koch
- Paul and Michelle Koch
- Richard and Joyce McFarland
- Hugh Schilling